|First Time Adult Gorilla||$99.95||$109.95|
|First Time Adult Banana||$60.00||$70.00|
|Returning Adult Gorilla||$40.00||$50.00|
|First Time Little Gorilla*||$30.00||$40.00|
|Returning Little Gorilla*||$15.00||$25.00|
*Note: Little Gorillas are 12 & under. Our costumes for kids fit up to 4’11″. There will be an additional charge for adult suit upgrades.
You can also register by:
- Filling out the 2017 Austin Gorilla Run Registration Form. Mail it to MGCF “Gorilla Headquarters” along with your entry fee: MGCF 4380 S. Syracuse St. #320 Denver, CO 80237
- Calling in your entry by dialing 1-866-gorilla or (720) 524-0272
- Still unclear about how to register? Please email email@example.com for more information.
For groups of 10 or more, each participant receives 10% off registration fees. Note: this offer cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers.
- Identify a “Silverback” team leader. He/she will be the representative for the team.
- Once a group has 10 members, the “Silverback” needs to contact MGCF via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (720-524-0272) with your group name and list of members. The “Silverback” then receives a discount code to distribute to the group members.
- Group members register individually at The Registration Page and enter the discount code during registration to receive 10% off. Please remember to enter your group name when asked.
We highly encourage donations to help support the Mountain Gorilla Conservation Fund. The Fundraising Toolkit will provide resources to help you raise funds for this valuable cause, and the incentives are our way of saying thank you. We greatly appreciate all the effort and time you put into raising money!
Donations Support the Mountain Gorilla Conservation Fund
With your participation you help preserve the highly endangered Mountain Gorilla in the jungles of Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The Mountain Gorilla Conservation Fund has been dedicated to the preservation of the Mountain Gorilla ever since Dian Fossey, who studied gorillas for 18 years before her death, asked for help in 1985.
Click Here to Find out More.
This Tool Kit contains everything you need to maximize your fundraising prowess. You’ll find many useful resources, including:
- Pledge Letter to send to supporters
- A checklist to help you plan and stay on track
- An detailed explanation of why we’re dedicated to helping save the gorillas
- Donation and Pledge forms
We ask Austin Gorilla Run participants to be the best they can be! Ask your family and friends to join the cause. The mountain gorillas need your help. We challenge you to help us raise more money than has ever been raised before for their conservation. When you give, you should receive; that’s why we offer a free entry if you reach the goal for your registration category.
- Online donations can be made to: https://www.crowdrise.com/2017AustinGorillaRun
Please note: Donations must be collected by Friday, January 15th to be considered eligible towards the FREE entry. After that date, you will be sent a coupon code to register for the event for FREE if you meet the goal for your registration category (see chart above). Email email@example.com with any fundraising questions you have.
Want to volunteer for the 2017 race?
Click the volunteer button below to view the opportunities available and to sign up! 2017 volunteer link coming soon…
Thanks for your interest in volunteering! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.